Today I am going to share my thoughts on the Himalaya's Smoothing Foot Scrub.
About Himalaya Herbals:
"At Himalaya, we have pioneered the use of modern science to rediscover and validate Ayurveda's secrets. We employ cutting edge research to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. Natural, effective and safe, these products have helped thousands of people live healthier, richer lives. Our focus is on wellness; on helping people get healthy and stay healthy."
Smoothing Foot Scrub exfoliate and moisturize for soft and smooth feet. The Smoothing Foot Scrub contains Juglans Regia (walnut) shell granules and Ananas Sativus (pineapple) fruit extract that gently scrub off rough and dry skin. Indian Aloe and Cocos Nucifera (coconut) soothe and moisturize instantly revealing soft and smooth feet.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Suitable for all skin types
- For external use only
- Dermatologically tested
- Clinically tested for effectiveness
Soft & supple feet in seven days
Directions to use:
Massage onto wet feet in a circular motion.Rinse off and dry. Use daily as part of bath/shower routine.
Quantity : 150 ml
Shelf-life : 12 months
- The product comes in a tube-packaging
- The tube is of white color with a green-colored flip-open head/cap
- All the important details such as product ingredients,quantity and shelf-life are mentioned on the packaging
- Also,directions for use are mentioned on the tube
- I like the packaging and it's very sturdy & travel-friendly
In Pic : Flip-open lid of the tube(green-colored)
In Pic : Ingredients and direction mentioned on the tube
The foot-scrub is enriched with exfoliating micro-granules and natural moisturizers that softens rough & dry feet.
In Pic : Fine granules of the foot-scrub
- The product has exfoliating micro-granules, i.e. just the right size of the granules that are apt for foot-scrubbing.It helps in gentle exfoliation of the skin indeed.
- I am in love with the key-ingredients that form this scrub! Walnut and Pineapple extracts gently scrub off rough and dry skin.
- Apple and lemon extracts gently remove the dead skin
- Aloe-vera and coconut extract soothe and moisturize the skin and that's the reason feet do not feel dry after using the scrub! Just awesome :)
- Applied the product on the moist skin and scrubbed gently in circular motions.It actually removed the the dead skin cells from the feet.
- Yes, after using the foot-scrub we need to moisturize the skin well to avoid any sort of dryness
- After using the product,I did not experience any skin-rashes or so
- Regular usage of the product definitely showed good results like soft and clean feet. Yay (Y)
- The fact that this product is suitable for all skin types is a great advantage of this product
- The product is hypoallergenic,it means that the foot scrub is highly unlikely to cause any kind of allergic skin-reaction
- Makers claim that the product will show it's effect in seven days.Feet felt soft , smooth and clean in about two weeks of the regular-product-usage.I am cool with it.Any product takes it's own time to show results and so does this product.
Overall,it's a great purchase.The tube contains a lot of product and I must say that this product is very budget-friendly too.A little amount of the product goes a long way.One tube lasts for about two months if used regularly.I highly recommend this product if you are looking out for an effective foot-scrub.Go for it!
Will I re-purchase?
Yes.I am already on my second tube!
In UAE, Life Pharmacy , Carrefour stores etc.The product is easily available at the super-markets across UAE.
Walnuts :Those with inflammatory diseases like asthma, arthritis and eczema can benefit from walnuts as they have high amounts of fatty acid in them
Pineapple: Pineapple juice is the storehouse of Vitamin C, bromelain and antioxidants. Bromelain softens the skin and is used against skin inflammation and swelling.
Aloe-vera: Soothes out the skin
Apple: great source of Vitamin A
Lemon: contains Vitamin C
Check out the product here: