Hope you are doing well.
Today I am going to share my experience with The Body Shop's Colour Crush nail polish in the shade Apricot Kiss!
About The Body Shop:
The Body Shop International plc, trading as The Body Shop, is a British cosmetics and skin care company owned by L'Oréal. It was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick and currently has a range of 1,000 products which it sells in 3,000 franchised stores in 66 countries.The company is based in Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
Our range of high-impact, high-gloss nail colours will keep you looking beautifully polished. Choose from over 29 stunning shades for quick drying, highly pigmented results. It's nail happiness at your fingertips!
- Nail varnish
- 29 feel-good shades
- Nail-loving formula
- 100% vegan
- Quick-dry, high gloss finish
How to use it?
Apply two coats of your chosen Colour Crush™ nail colour. Once your nails have dried.
There are twenty-nine shades available in the Colour Crush nail polish range,I picked one shade called 230,Apricot Kiss.
Price : $8
Quantity : 6.8 ml /0.22 US fl oz
Shelf-life : 18 months
Butyl Acetate (Solvent), Ethyl Acetate (Solvent), Nitrocellulose (Film Former), Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer (Film Former), Acetyl Tributyl Citrate (Plasticiser), Acetyl Triethyl Citrate (Perfuming), Isopropyl Alcohol (Solvent), Stearalkonium Hectorite (Viscosity Modifier), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer (Film Former), Mica (Opacifying Agent), Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Tin Oxide (Opacifying Agent). [+/- CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77742 (Colorant), CI 73360 (Colorant), CI 77891 (Colorant), CI 19140 (Colorant), CI 15850 (Colorant), CI 77510 (Colorant), CI 42090 (Colorant), CI 77007 (Colorant), CI 15880 (Colorant), CI 60725 (Colorant), CI 77491 (Colorant)].
230,Apricot Kiss is a very nice summery shade and will suit all the skin tones.It's a apricot-orange-yellowish shade.
In Pic : 230,Apricot Kiss, Colour Crush Nail-Polish
- The product comes in a transparent glass-bottle that has a silver cap made up of plastic
- The shade can be easily identified if we have more than one shade from the Colour Crush nail paint collection
- The details such as shade name,number,quantity,shelf-life are mentioned on the bottle
- I like the packaging and its's sturdy,compact plus travel-friendly
- The applicator-brush attached to the cap is a flat one
- The length of the applicator-wand is a little shorter than the usual wands
- The silver-coloured cap of the bottle comes in very handy and gives control to the user while applying the product on the nails
In Pic : Details like shade number,name,shelf-life etc are mentioned on the bottle
In Pic : Nail-polish applicator
Formula & Texture:
- The formula is not very runny or thin.I actually like the consistency of the product.
- Product is very pigmented and gives full coverage to the nails in two coats.Do not layer up the nail-polish it will start looking patchy and gloopy on the nails
- The formula is nice and the nail-paint has a satin and elegant-looking finish
The nail-polish lasted for about five days straight.After that it started chipping off from the tip of the nails slightly.Glossiness of the nail paint was still there intact(98%) even after five days.Of course the sheen had faded(2%) just a little bit after five days ,but, nothing to bother as such.I am happy with the formula of the nail-polish.
Will I re-purchase?
Overall,I really love the shade Apricot Kiss and I suggest that you check out the entire shade-range of Colour Crush nail polishes as they have everything ranging from the nudes to the bold greens,pretty pinks to ravishing reds! Vibrant shades...I must say.
Rating : 3.5/5
In UAE : all the official The Body Shop stores
Check out the product here:
Follow The Body Shop for latest updates:
@thebodyshopindia and @thebodyshopuae(Instagram)
Please follow me on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to YouTube channel: GlamNGlaze
Instagram ID: glamnglaze
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/