Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Makeup Post : BH Cosmetics-Take me back to Brazil Palette-Five different eye-looks

Hi Fam!

Today,I am going to share my latest five different eye-looks which I did using BH Cosmetics #Takemebacktobrazil eyeshadow palette.

Let's get started!

1. Light Green & Light sky blue

I love the way the light green colour goes with the light sky blue/mint blue colour.I knew that a muted rusty-brown lipstick will look great with this whole look.Look how well this entire makeup-look turned out! I love this makeup-look to bits.
                           

2. Blue Eye (Hypnotize kardi e mainu...hahaha)

I am sure if you are a neutral palette lover you might not like the idea of wearing a straight-up/on your face Bright Blue eye-shadow on your eyes.However,I liked how this shade looks rich and not patchy on the eye-lids. I paired this look with muted pink toned lipstick.Somehow this eye-makeup has elevated the whole look,what do you think?


3. Bright Neon Green

See, the idea was to use the green shade all over the lids and scare others...just kidding.I do not know I don't get scared of bright eye-shadows.In fact, I like such shades a lot.

In this makeup-look,I used the Neon green eye-shadow and packed carefully onto my eye-lids.See how nicely the eye-shadow has been applied that's because of one important product which I will discuss in my upcoming makeup-post.
Alright! at the end I used the muted orange toned lipstick to finish of  the whole makeup-look. 
Did you Like this green shade?


4.Go Purple

This one was inspired by one of the renowned Indian Beauty Bloggers :Debasree

I love how purple colour has been paired up with the bright neon green.
Purple is a very tough colour to create in the form of an eye-shadow.
Let me tell you,this purple was so soft and easy to apply that it felt like a dream.#notsponsored
Didn't really had a tough time blending it too.

The right amount of the Neon green eye-shadow added the pop which looked so cool...I must say...I am in love with the colour-combinaton and you can try it out too (for sure).

Completed the whole look by keeping the lips out of focus as I wanted this colour-combo to stand out.Clearly,it happened!


5. Light Green and Dark Green

I know that this eye-makeup would have reminded of parrots...tell me...tell me if that's true? :D
I paired the light green in the inner half of my eye-lids and dark green at the outer half of it.

Blended the harsh edges with a clean blending brush and voila...we have got a beautiful eye-look which was really easy to create.As usual,used my trusty muted nude lipstick to tie up the whole makeup-look together.Will you try this makeup-look?


That's it for today.

Hope you enjoyed reading and looking-at the different eye-looks.

Do let me know if you liked any of these makeup-looks.Which one did you like the most?

Follow me on my social handles:

Instagram IDglamnglaze

Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment