Thursday, July 25, 2019

Fashion Post : How to use one Black blazer for styling Five Outfits!!!

Hi Fam,

Today,I am here to share how I used ONE Black blazer to style up Five different outfits.

Let's go...

1. Basics...
Wore a Graphic Red Tee and paired with the Denim Skirt.Added the Blazer to give that Semi formal look.That peral necklace looked gorgeous with this outfit...added that detail.
A pair of Sunglasses ,Belt and Bag helped in enhancing the whole look for good.



2: All Dressed-up!

Wore a top with sweetheart-neckline.That skirt has my heart.Looks too good with anything black na.
Wore the blazer to finish of the look.That necklace added up to the glory of the outfit.That belt is my constant.Took bag and accessorized the look with a pair of sunglasses.Do you like it?


3: Party owl!
Wore a shimmery dress and accessorized with my favorite belt & a neck-piece.Red Lip is my thing as you already know....so,did that.Wore that blazer yet again to finish off the look.Yeah...not to forget that pair of Sunglasses which I am obsessed with.I loved how this look turned out.


4.Pop of Yellow!

It's summer-time and no bright colour can do any harm...right? Wore a Yellow body-suit with striped culotte-pant.Used my Black blazer to look more put-together here.A black necklace,shades played the add-ons.That Yellow bag was completely matching with my top...I had to use it here.Finally,wore my trusty-Sunglasses and here is the final look...yay!




5.Last Outfit : Oh so Chic! ...

This is one of my personal favs...I must admit.
Black top paired with black skirt.That black belt is adding so much oomph to this look.Golden details on the Bag and the necklace are giving me life right now...Added that cute Black Blazer to give it a  stylish look.
This black on black outfit is looking gorgeous.I love everything about this look.Classy and chic.What's you opinion...do share.




That's it my loves...Do let me know which outfit you liked the most and what sort of styling you would have done using One Black blazer? Would love to know your thoughts.Comment below.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook :

Instagram IDglamnglaze

Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment