Saturday, May 18, 2019

MAC Haul!!!

Hi Ladies!

How are you doing?

Today,I am gonna share my mini MAC Haul.

Recently,I purchased some products from MAC.Read on to find out my picks.




MAC Prep+Prime Fix Plus:

It's a makeup spray.Can be used as a primer and as a setting spray.Packaging is cute and travel-friendly.I wanted to check out the travel-size as it becomes very hard to carry the full sized bottle.This product works great on my dry skin.Easy to carry and toss in the bag and can be used on the go.
Price : AED 49
Size : 30 ml

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in the shade Soft & Gentle:

It's an illuminating face powder,basically a soft highlighter which can be layered and it can definitely turn into a blinding highlighter.
I love highlighters and I had heard a lot of good things about this product and that's the reason why I purchased this highlighter.It has got very smooth texture,soft to touch.This will suit all the Indian skin tones pretty well specially medium-skin tones.
Price : AED 140
Size : 10g
                                          

MAC Extra Dimension Eye shadow in the shade Amorous Alloy:
Amazing packaging!!! Just look at the product and the wavy design(embossing)..looks classy in my opinion.It's a deep terracotta copperish shade.Very smooth to touch and glides on nicely on the eyelids.Can be used all over the eyelids to get that extra glamorous single eye-shadow look.
Price : AED 90
Size : 1.3 g
                                         

                                               

MAC Lipstick in the shade Devoted to Chili:
It's a part of Powder Matte Lipstick collection.Packaging is cool too,it has got a matte black finish...love it.This shade in particular attracted me as it's a burnt orange-terracotta shade which I am loving these days.When I swatched it,I could feel that this lipstick has got a comfortable-matte finish and not purely matte finish.Check out the swatch you will understand what I am trying to say.

"On website : A moisture-matte weightless lipstick that delivers a romantic blur of effortless soft-focus colour.Devoted to Chili is a Warm Brick Red shade."

It's perfect Dupe is Maybelline's Matte Ink lipstick in the shade Globetrotter.Must check out if you wanna try out this kind of shade on a budget.I am yet to try out this lipstick,will definitely share my opinion on this lipstick super soon.
Price : AED 95
Size : 3g                              
                               
                                                   
      



MAC X Disnep Aladdin-Matte Lipstick in the shade Rajah
Omg! I am in love with this collection.I wanted to try out this particular shade as it's a true berry red shade which I love love love.Perfect for Indian/Medium skin tone.To be honest, this is a universal shade and I am pretty sure that it will suit Fair to Deep skin tones very well.It's perfect Dupe is Chambor Geneva's Liquid Lipstick in the shade 405.Do check out.

"Devoted to Chili" lipstick has got semi-matte finish which is matte but, still moisturizing. Altough,the product claims are that it's a matte lipstick,after swatching it we can safely say that it has got a comfortable matte-finish.This lipstick is amazing and the packaging it very unique and attractive too.
Price : AED 105
Size : 3g

                                           

That's it for today.
Which product are you planning to try out?Do you like MAC products?Do lemme know in the comment-box.

These products are available on MAC's online Website .

Do check out my Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/glamnglaze

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment