Sunday, December 23, 2018

Styling Denim Shirt in Three Easy ways!


Hi Fam!

How are you doing?

It's been a long time that I've put up a blog-post.So,here I am to share my styling tips with the Universe. :) #styledbyglamnglaze

Today I am gonna let you know how to style a simple denim shirt in three different ways...so let's get started.

First Look:(From left side,first pic in the collage):
Striped clothing piece is one of my personal favorites.For the first look,I chose black and white striped tee,jet black jeggings and wore a blue denim shirt.Left it unbuttoned.Wore a pair of sunglasses -white-framed to sync up the whole look.Completed the look with white Adidas sneakers!




Second Look (Denim on Denim - Middle pic in the collage):

I chose to pair my denim shirt with denim shorts.Tied the shirt's loose ends as a knot for a smarter-look.Accessorized the look by adding hoop earrings,tan colored belt,bag and finished off the look by wearing plain white sneakers #sneakerlover :D
This look is my favourite.


Third Look (Last pic in the collage):

Here I chose to wear black spaghetti top with ripped denim skirt.Denim shirt as a cover-up.Accesorized the look by adding Black-framed sunglasses,black coloured ankle boots.Finished off the look with a white backpack.
Belt,sunglasses and boots matched.So,entire outfit looked cohesive in my opinion.

Which look did you like the most? Do lemme know in the comment-section below.

That's it for today.I will definitely see you super duper soon with another interesting blog-post...adios!!!

Take care my lovely fam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment