Hope you are doing fine!
Today,I am going to share my thoughts on the Lip Gloss by Forever 52 Germany.There are thirty-three shades available online and I picked one shade : FM0432.
Forever 52 is a German Cosmetics brand.
I had heard about Forever 52 earlier and I wanted to try their products.I found out that in UAE it's available online on http://www.dailylifeforever52.com
Price : AED 33.05
Quantity : 0.044 kg
The lip gloss comes in an acrylic rectangular-transparent tube that has a black cap.
The shade name is mentioned at the bottom of the tube.The packaging is very nice to look at.The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.The lid gets closed tightly enough and avoids product spillage.
Sleek and chic packaging.I love it.The applicator is a flat-foot sponge-tip one.It really helps in lining out the lips easily.It gives full control/grip to the hands while lining out the lips.
In Pic : Lip Gloss by Forever 52
In Pic : Shown shade no. of the lip gloss
In Pic : Long, flat,sponge-tip applicator of the lip-gloss
Formula & Texture:
- The lipstick has a texture that's between a mousse and a runny liquid lipstick/matte gloss.
- Glides on really smoothly onto the lips,Soft and silky texture
- Pressing the lips moves the product and the lip gloss does not really set at any point in time as such
- Definitely a demi-matte finish not powdery-matte-finish.Takes about two to three minutes to settle on the lips
- Product is decently pigmented,but, we need to dip into the tube to get more product and apply.
- Once we use two scoops of the product on the lips only then the lip gloss looks really nice and even
- May be because the flat foot applicator does not hold enough product in a scoop ,we need to definitely dip the applicator again and again to get the product out
- Water-resistant lip gloss
- Not smudge-proof
- Transfers very little...nice!
FM0432 : orange with a hint of red(reddish-orange).It's a perfect shade for the summers!This shade will look gorgeos on all the skin tones in my opinion.It's my favorite kind of shade.:)
In Pic: Swatch of the Lip Gloss in the shade FM0432
I am so in love with this lip gloss.To start with, the shade FM0432 is an amazing burnt-orange-red shade.It's so summery.This shade will definitely suite all the skin tones.The product doesn't bleed,flake,feather or sit into the fine-lip-lines.Yes it enhances the dry patches on the lips,so please exfoliate the lips prior to applying any lip gloss/liquid lipstick with a matte finish.
Very easy to remove using wet-makeup wipes or a makeup-remover.
Very mild sweet fragrance that's not at all bothersome.
I was amazed at the longevity of this lip-gloss.It stayed on the lips for about six hours straight.It survived ligh.Only when we eat very oily/greasy food it goes away from the center of the mouth. Doesn't stain the lips at all.Being a matte lip-gloss it really lived upto it's name and I am impressed...I must say.
Streaky in one scoop.Need to dip into the tube to even out the product on the lips.
Will I re-purchase?
Overall ,I only wish it was easy to scoop out the product in one go in order to get that evenness of the product on the lips.You need to give some time to evenly spread the product on the lips.At least for this shade I can say as most of the time neon/coral shades tend to be streaky in general and so is the case with this lip-gloss.Otherwise, keeping the demi-matte finish,comfortability and the longevity that this lip gloss provides I am all in for it.
Rating : 4/5
In UAE,available online @ http://www.dailylifeforever52.com
Check out the product here:
Instagram ID: glamnglaze
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/