Hope you are doing fine!
Today, I am going to share my thoughts on Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick Collection.
Rimmel is one of my favorite makeup brands.They have everything from kohls to lip-liners to foundations to lipsticks and so on.Their products are of really good quality.I trust Rimmel. The Moisture Renew lipsticks looked very appealing because of their packaging and hence I went ahead and checked these out at the counter.Let's find out together if these lipsticks worth purchasing!!!
- Moisturizes lips without compromising on colour!
- Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense colour and moisture.
- SPF 20 keeps the lips protected!(According to www.nykaa.com,not mentioned on the official website of Rimmel London though)
- Ultra lightweight, comfortable to wear all day.
- A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Texture of these lipsticks is very buttery-soft and smooth,experienced no tugging or pulling...simply wow!
- Pigmentation-The product is very pigmented.One single swipe is enough to cover any pigmentation on the lips.
- Satin/glossy finish
- Full colour pay-off in one single swipe
- Very comfortable on the lips
- Light-weight lipsticks
- Keeps the lips moisturized
- Not transfer-proof
- Not smudge proof
- Leaves a stain behind on the lips,especially the darker shades like 360, As You Want Victoria.
- Stays on the lips for about four hours max. i.e. with heavy meals in between.With light meals in between it stays up to five hours on me.
- Please note that the lighter-shades like Vintage Pink stayed on the lips for about three hours(max).
- The lipstick fades away evenly as the time passes leaving a nice stain behind.In case we eat anything oily/greasy,it goes away from the center of the lips immediately.