Today I am going to review the long lasting lipsticks by Essence Cosmetics.
About Essence Cosmetics:
Essence Cosmetics is a Europian makeup brand and is very popular across the Globe.
The products are really affordable and are of high-quality.Essence products are cruelty free.
Essence has become one of my favourite drugstore brands.I love almost all the products from Essence.All the products are so affordable and of good quality.I thought of tryinh their lipsticks and here I am to review the lipsticks and let you know if this range is worth a try or not.
Longlasting love… you simply have to fall in love with the longlasting lipsticks by essence. the lipsticks provide your lips with intensive color for several hours without drying them out. you’re sure to find whatever you’re looking for – from bright pink to intensive red and chilled-out berry to subtle nude shades. the essence logo on the texture and the matt, black packaging with a ring of color to match the actual color of the lipstick are true eye-catchers!
There are twelve shades in this range and I purchased two of them namely 06,Barely There and 12,Blush My Lips
In Pic : Long Lasting lipsticks by Essence Cosmetics
Price : AED 12 / INR 299
Quantity : 0.13 oz / 3.8 gm
Shelf-life : 24 months
- 06,Barely There : It's a perfect nude shade for people with medium-complexion.It's a mix of nude and mauve shades.Yes,shade name is apt,this shade seriously looks like it's barely there on the lips and looks natural too.
- 12,Blush My Lips : It's a bright fuschia pink shade.I love it,looks very nice on the lips and will suit all the skin tones.Very summery-shade. Shade name is perfect as it's a perfect blush-pink coloured lipstick
In Pic : Swatches of the long lasting lipsticks -
12,Blush My Lips & 06,Barely There
- The packaging is pretty standard.
- The bullet lipstick comes in a black plastic tube with a colour-coded band on the packaging.
- The lid is of black colour as well and it needs to be pulled-off to get the product out
- The coloured band matches the lipstick-shade
- This helps in finding out the shades if we have more than one lipstick from this collection
- The shade name and number are mentioned at the bottom of the lipstick-tube
- Also,details like shade name,number,quantity and shelf-life are mentioned on the body of the lipstick-tube
- The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly...I like it
& shelf-life are mentioned on the packaging
Formula & Texture:
- Creamy lipsticks
- Descently pigmented , need to swipe twice to get the full colour payoff
- Lipsticks in the long lasting collection don't bleed,flake or feather
- Also,the lipsticks don't settle into the fine lip-lines
- Comfortable to wear
- Keeps lips moisturized
- Doesn't dries out the lips at all.Thanks to the key ingredient : seed oil
- Doesn't crack-up the lips or enhance dry lip-patches(but, please exfoliate your lips before wearing any kind of lipstick)
- Do stain the lips a little bit
- Not smudge-proof
In Pic : (L to R) 12,Blush My Lips & 06,Barely There
- Very strong chemical kind-of fragrance.I am ok with it but,people with very sensitive nose might feel it too strong.
- Of course,as the time passes the scent of the lipstick fades away too
- Lasts for about three hours and fades away evenly.Totally depends from person to person.
- Especially,the shade barely there is a perfect MLBB shade once it wears-off from my lips.
- Reapplication is n ot an issue.Glides on smoothly
- Easy to remove using a good makeup remover
- Not really long lasting lipsticks
- The strong chemical fragrance might be a put off for some people
Overall,I like these two lipsticks that I purchased because they are very comfortable on lips and pretty affordable.Only downside for people with very sensitive nose is the strong fragrance.Otherwise these lipsticks are good.There is a variety of shades available in this collection.Can be tried once.
I recommend this collection.I love Barely there and have been using it daily! :)
Will I re-purchase?
Check out the products here:
Follow Essence Cosmetics on Instagram:
Please follow me on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to YouTube channel: GlamNGlazehttps://youtu.be/9YkqhhTO2Bw
Instagram ID: glamnglaze
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/