Today, I am going to share my thoughts on the Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub By The Body Shop.
I love raspberries and hence,wanted to try out this scrub.So,went ahead and purchased this body scrub.What was the result of purchasing this product let's find out together.
Let's get started!
This exfoliating body scrub contains raspberry extract and has a gorgeously jammy texture. It leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Seasonal Early-Harvest Raspberry scent
- Removes dead skin cells
- Massage on to stimulate skin micro-circulation
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
Price : AED 75 / $22 / INR 1095
Quantity : 200 ml /7.2 oz / 206g
Shelf-life : 12 months
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Juglans Regia Shell Powder/Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Rubus Idaeus Seed/Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed, Silica [NANO]/Silica, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mel/Honey/Miel, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract/Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 42090/Blue 1.
Apply to damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly. Use two to three times a week.
The product comes in a plastic tub.The theme of the packaging is raspberry as the product is made up of raspberry-fruit-extracts.All the details such as product-quantity,shelf-life etc are mentioned on the tub-packaging.Ingredients are mentioned on the official site of The Body Shop though.The body is made up of transparent-plastic .The twist-open lid is made up of opaque deep wine-pink coloured plastic.In case we are running out of the product we can easily check that out through the transparent body of the tub.Cool!The packaging is very sturdy ,compact and travel-friendly.I love the packaging.
Formula & Texture:
Oh my god!Just look at the ingredient-list.The raspberry body scrub is made up mainly of water,glycerin,castor oil,walnut-shell powder,raspberry-seed,honey,raspberry-fruit-extract.I love these ingredients.Glycerin,castor oil ,honey are supposed to keep our skin moisturized.Walnut-shell powder and raspberry seeds are meant to exfoliate the skin.The red coloured product has semi-gel like consistency.The body scrub smells nice and looks like raspberry jam...yummy:).It's not runny or too thick.Not sticky in any way. Adheres to the skin very well.
In Pic: Tub-packaging of the body scrub
In Pic: Shown the texture of the early harvest raspberry body scrub
- First of all as we open the tub,the smell of fresh raspberries just spreads all over the place
- The fragrance of the product is very strong and I love the smell of raspberries
- Apply the body scrub on the damp skin and rub well in circular motions.
- It works well as claimed.Leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- The body scrub is not greasy at all and works well on dry and damp skin not on wet skin
- Leaves no cast on the skin after usage
- The scrub is not harsh on the skin and exfoliates skin well and removes dead skin-cells nicely
- Even after we are done with scrubbing,the skin smells of raspberries which is really cool!
- Of course,after using the raspberry body scrub ,the skin feels a tad bit dry but,not stretchy.Use moisturizer
- Tub-packaging allows product-contamination.Use a spatula to apply the product onto your skin.
- Like most of the scrubs it leaves the skin a little dry and we definitely need to apply moisturizer after using this scrub
- In case you do not like strong smell of raspberries,skip purchasing this product(suggestion)
- Quantity is less according to the price being paid
Yes,definitely.Love the product's raspberry-fragrance and the product is effective too.
Overall,I really love this body scrub and would recommend it to you in case you are looking for an effective body scrub.Suitable for all skin types but,specially best for normal to dry skin types.Use this body scrub thrice a week to see it's effect.The product will last for about two months if used two to three times a week.
Check out the product here:
Follow The Body Shop for latest updates:
@thebodyshopindia and @thebodyshopuae(Instagram)
Please follow me on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to YouTube channel: GlamNGlaze
Instagram ID: glamnglaze
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/