Hi Everyone!!! !☺
Today, I am going to review few of the Rimmel's The Only One Matte Lipsticks.The tagline says #GoMadGoMatte
There are nine shades in The Only One Matte Lipsticks collection and we have something from the nudes to deep shades like ox-blood/burgandy!
Rimmel The Only One Matte Lipsticks , shades that I picked are as below:
- 120,Call The Shots
- 500,Take the Stage
- 610,High Flyer
- 800,Run The Show
- 810,The Matte Factor
Price: AED 47
Quantity : 0.11 oz / 3.4g
Shelf-life : 30 months
You can check out the swatches on my YouTube channel @glamnglaze!(below)
- 120,Call The Shots - Bright coral-pink shade
- 500,Take the Stage - It's a purplle lipstick with pink undertones
- 610,High Flyer - Rosy-mauve lipstick.Perfect for daily-use(a little lighter than Mehr lipstick by MAC Cosmetics)
- 800,Run The Show -Classic-red.Red lipstick...flat-out gorgeous red
- 810,The Matte Factor - It's a burgandy creamy-matte lipstick :)
- Classy packaging very different,shape-wise
- Red-tube looks nice and cool
- There is a colour-coded band on the tube that matches the lipstick-shade
- Bottom of the lipstick-tube has a colour-coded sticker
- Sturdy lipstick-tube
- All the details like shade name and number,weight,shelf-life are mentioned on the lipstick-tube...cool
Formula & Texture:
- Creamy-matte lipsticks that keep the lips hydrated
- Not completely matte,but, more towards matte
- Very pigmented
- Comfortable and very nice colour payoff in a single swipe
- Glides on smoothly on the lips
- Feel like buttery-soft texture
- No flaking,bleeding or feathering
- Fades away evenly from the lips
- Need to do a touch-up after a heavy meal.Of course!
Yes,these lipstick do have a strong sweet-fragrance that fades away as the time passes.
The fragrance is not overpowering though.The fragrance is very different than the Rose Gold lipsticks by Rimmel.Check out my review here
Below are the swatches of the shades that I picked:
In Pic : (L to R) Shades : 500,610,800 & 810
In Pic: The Only One Matte Lipstick,
Shade# 120,Call The Shots
In Pic: Swatch of The Only One Matte Lipstick,
Shade# 120,Call The Shots
Survives light-meals and stays put and fades away evenly after three to four hours(approx.)
Overall I love the shades that I picked both formula and shelf-life-wise.
My favourites are High Flyer and The Matte Factor...you must check out the collection!
Will I re-purchase?
Yes, because the lipsticks in The Only One Matte collection are affordable and very pigmented.
Availability in UAE:
Boots Pharmacy,Carrefour,Lifestylegulf stores
Follow Rimmel London on Instagram:
Please follow me on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to YouTube channel: GlamNGlazehttps://youtu.be/9YkqhhTO2Bw
Instagram ID: glamnglaze
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/glamnglaze-1627912000839111/